2018 Honda AccordCRM Mitchell1 2023-05-10T22:01:22+00:00
- Check battery, tires, air filter, cabin filter, visual inspection of oil leaks, belts, hoses and exterior lights
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Preform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle.
- CRANKSHAFT MAIN OIL SEAL – Remove & Replace – Automatic CVT Trans Rear – [Includes: R&I Transaxle and Flywheel.]
- (Additional) – CRANKSHAFT MAIN OIL SEAL – Remove & Replace Where Cruise Control interferes add
- BRAKE SHOES &/OR PADS – Remove & Replace – Rear,Both Sides – [Includes: Clean, lube and/or replace Brake Hardware as necessary. Adjust Brakes (where applicable). Includes: Repack Wheel Bearings (where applicable). DOES NOT include refinishing.]
- Drain and Flush braking system, check hoses and fittings, check for normal operation.
- SPARK PLUGS – Remove & Replace – All
- Perform Fuel system cleaning through intake manifold, Add additive to fuel tank, check hoses and fittings for leaks
PATRICIA C. gave our service a 5 star review on 5/8/2023